Fresh Cab is the only Plant-Based Rodent Repellent registered for inside use by the Federal EPA and with a 100 day guarantee to work. If you have been disappointed by electronic pest repellers, are sick of the smell from using poisons, and are tired of baiting traps that don't catch the critters, try Fresh Cab.
Fresh Cab has been used by farmers, truckers, RVers, and homeowners nationwide to provide lasting protection against the most challenging mouse and rat infestations. It supposedly repels rodents for up to 100 days with a "woodsy" scent that you'll find refreshing, but they'll find extremely offensive.
It issafe around kids and pets hence there is no safety warning on the packaging. It is also environmentally-friendly and 98 percent biodegradable. The company says that nine out of ten Fresh Cab users come back for more, and it has been tested and endorsed by the Good Sam Club, National Home and Garden Club, independent labs, and farmers nationwide.
- Effectively repels rodents for up to three months.
- Safe around children, pets and wildlife
- Easier to use than traps, bait stations and glue boards
- No dead rodents to find and dispose of
- More effective and less dangerous than poisonous options
- Keeps rodents far away instead of killing them
- EPA registered - All Natural, Biodegradable, "Green" product
You can find a four-pouch pack at the RV Upgrade Store for $16.99.