Go RVing Canada concluded its Top 11 Spots to Go RVing in Canada promotion, which commemorated each province’s top destination to Go RVing. The winning regions were selected by hundreds of submissions received by Canadian travelers through Go RVing Canada’s recent Top 100 Spots to RV in Canada Centennial Contest.
Go RVing Canada, in partnership with the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA) of Canada and the Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC), launched a month-long contest in July in honour of the RV Centennial. The contest urged RVers from across Canada to submit their favourite spot to RV.
The Top 11 spots to RV in Canada are:
· Pacific Rim National Park Reserve, British Columbia
· Banff National Park, Alberta
· Douglas Provincial Park, Saskatchewan
· Spruce Woods Provincial Park, Manitoba
· Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario
· The Cabot Trail, Nova Scotia
· Fundy National Park, New Brunswick
· Twin Shores Camping Area, Prince Edward Island
· Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland and Labrador